How can I forget my ex girlfriend fast? Question How can I forget my ex girlfriend fast? will be glad to hear your thoughts in progress 0 chat 7 months 1 Answer 31 views 0
Answer ( 1 )
If you want to forget about her, you should try to avoid her at every opportunity.
You shouldn’t talk to her, text her, email her, call her, or anything else related to her.
This will help you to forget her faster.
It’s important that you don’t contact her again because she might not let you. She may block you.
She may also report you for stalking.
So, just stop contacting her.
Don’t give her a reason to keep talking to you.
And don’t ask her why she broke up with you.
If she tells you, then you can tell her why you broke up with her.
But you shouldn’t ask her directly.
Instead, you should ask questions such as, “Why did you break up with me?”
Forgetting her completely
If you’re still thinking about your ex girlfriend, chances are she’s not thinking about you. She may be dating someone else, or maybe she just doesn’t care anymore. Either way, there’s nothing you can do about it.
But you can move on. Don’t dwell on the past. Forgetting her won’t bring her back. And it certainly won’t help you find another girl. So instead of dwelling on the past, spend your energy focusing on the future.
Think about what you’d like to accomplish in life. What would you like to achieve? Where do you want to go? Who do you want to become? Think about these things every day. Then when you feel yourself getting distracted by thoughts of your ex, remind yourself of your goals. This will keep you focused on moving forward rather than looking backward.
Forgetting about her
If you’re still thinking about your ex girlfriend after she broke up with you, then there’s no hope for you. Forgetting about her won’t happen overnight, but over time, you’ll find yourself forgetting about her.
Here are some tips to help you forget about her quickly:
1) Don’t go back to places where you used to hang out together. This includes going to her house, work, school, etc.
2) Avoid seeing pictures of her online.
3) Delete any photos of her from your phone.
4) Stop talking about her.
5) Don’t call her.
6) Don’t send her messages.
7) Don’t visit her Facebook profile.
8) Don’t ask anyone who knows her about her.
9) Don’t stalk her.
10) Don’t try to contact her through social media.
Forgetting about what she did
If you’re still upset over what your ex did, you need to forget her. Forgetting about what happened won’t erase the pain, but it will help you move forward and not dwell on the past.
To forget about what happened, try these tips:
1) Don’t talk about what happened.
2) Don’t think about what happened.
3) Don’t rehash what happened.
4) Don’t replay what happened.
5) Don’t relive what happened.
6) Don’t obsess about what happened.
7) Don’t wallow in self pity.
8) Don’t let yourself be defined by what happened.
9) Don’t keep score.
10) Don’t take revenge.