How can I love my gf? Question How can I love my gf? hope to find the answer here in progress 0 date, find 7 months 1 Answer 18 views 0
Answer ( 1 )
Love is one of the biggest feelings in the world, and it’s something that every human being wants to experience at least once in his/her lifetime. Love is not just about getting physical attraction towards someone else; it’s also about emotional attachment and care. But, what happens when you fall in love with your best friend? In such cases, you might wonder whether you can still enjoy the feeling of true love. Well, if you want to continue enjoying the feeling of love, then you should follow certain steps.
First of all, you must understand that it is normal to develop feelings of love for your friends. There are several reasons why you may start loving your friend. For example, you may have spent a lot of time together doing different activities. Or maybe you both share similar interests and hobbies. Whatever the reason may be, you cannot deny the fact that you are falling in love with your friend. And, as long as you don’t act upon those emotions, you shouldn’t worry.
But, if you really want to keep yourself away from the feeling of love, you must avoid following certain actions. Here are some of them:
1) Don’t talk about your feelings. Talking about your feelings with your friend could lead to misunderstandings.
2) Don’t let your friendship drift apart. Your friendship should remain strong because you both share common values and goals.
3) Avoid spending too much time together. Spending too much time together could cause tension between you and your friend.
4) Do not touch your friend. Touching your friend could turn him/her off completely.
5) Try not to show affection towards your friend. Showing affection towards your friend could hurt your relationship.
6) Never tell your friend about your feelings. Tell your friend about your feelings only if he/she asks you directly. Otherwise, you should never reveal your feelings to anyone.
7) Always respect your friend’s privacy.
8) Be careful while talking to your friend. Talk to your friend only when you are alone.
Love her from the inside out
If you’re trying to win back your girlfriend, you need to show her that she means everything to you. Start by loving her from the inside out.
Show her that you care about her needs and desires. Make her feel special and appreciated. Show her that you value her friendship and companionship. Then tell her how much you appreciate her.
When you express appreciation, you let her know that you understand her feelings and emotions. This makes her feel important and loved. She feels valued and cared for. And when she feels this way, she’s more open to hearing your apology.
By showing her that you care about what she wants and needs, you give her permission to be vulnerable with you. She knows that you won’t judge her or reject her because she told you how she felt.
And once you’ve shown her that you care about who she is, you can begin to talk about what you’d like to change. Tell her that you want to improve yourself and become a better person.
Then apologize again and ask for forgiveness. Be honest and sincere. Don’t try to fake it. Let her know that you truly mean what you say.
After you’ve apologized, tell her that you want to spend more time together. Ask her to go out with you. Or invite her over to watch movies or play video games. Whatever you decide, just make sure that you’re being considerate.
Don’t expect her to forgive you right away. But keep working at it until she does.
Be honest about what she means to you
If you’re having trouble loving her back, try these tips:
1) Be honest about what she means. Tell her exactly what you feel. Don’t be vague. She needs to hear it straight from you.
2) Give her space. Let her know when you need some alone time. This will help you work through your feelings.
3) Take care of yourself. Make sure you eat well, exercise regularly, and sleep enough. These things will improve your mood and help you stay focused.
4) Focus on positive aspects of your relationship. Think about all the great times you’ve had together and how lucky you are to share those moments with her.
5) Ask for feedback. Talk to her friends and family members about what they notice about your relationship. They may have insights that you haven’t considered.
6) Remember that relationships take work. Even though you’re trying hard, there will still be days where you just aren’t feeling it. But keep working at it because eventually you’ll find the right balance between being romantic and being real.
7) Love yourself too. Self-love is important. If you don’t love yourself, who will?
8) Keep learning. Read books, watch movies, go out with friends, and attend classes. Learning helps us grow and change. And we learn from our mistakes. So keep growing and changing.
9) Finally, remember that everyone makes mistakes. Everyone. No exceptions. We all screw up sometimes. The trick is not to dwell on them or let them define you. Instead, use them to motivate you to become better.
10) Lastly, don’t forget to laugh. Laughing releases endorphins, which boost your mood and give you energy. Laughter is contagious, so you’ll soon find yourself laughing along with others.
11) Try to maintain a healthy distance. Don’t expect too much from your partner. Don’t push her away.
Give her gifts that show you care
Gifts are a great way to express your feelings for your girlfriend. They’re inexpensive, thoughtful, and romantic. But not everyone knows how to give a gift well. So here are some tips to help you impress your girlfriend this Valentine’s Day.
1) Choose a unique gift. Don’t just go out and buy any old gift. Find something special that she’d never expect. Something that shows you put thought into the gift.
2) Give her a surprise. Surprise her with a gift that she didn’t expect. This makes her feel extra special and loved.
3) Make it personal. Write a short note explaining why you chose the gift, what it means to you, and why she matters to you.
4) Be creative. Think outside the box when giving a gift. Go beyond flowers, chocolates, and jewelry. Try making something yourself, like a homemade card or craft project.
5) Show her how much you care. Send her a handwritten letter, call her, send her a text message, or email her. Let her know you still appreciate her and that you’re thinking about her.
6) Keep it simple. Don’t overthink it. The simpler the better. Avoid complicated gestures and overly sentimental messages.
7) Do something unexpected. Surprise her with something that’s totally different than what she expects. She won’t be able to resist opening it.
8) Have fun. Enjoy yourself. Take a break from work and spend quality time together.
9) Tell her how much you love her. Say it often and say it loud.
10) Treat her right. Always remember to treat your girlfriend right. Never forget to thank her for being there for you. And most importantly, always keep her happy.