How do you break up with someone you love someone else? Question How do you break up with someone you love someone else? hope to find the answer here in progress 0 gay 7 months 1 Answer 18 views 0
Answer ( 1 )
If you are in a relationship, you should never cheat on your partner. Even though cheating may seem tempting at times, it’s not worth it. Cheating can lead to heartbreak, depression, anxiety, and other problems.
Cheating is a very serious offense and it’s illegal in almost every country, including India. In case you don’t know, cheating is defined as lying about being married or living together with someone.
It’s important to note that cheating isn’t just limited to physical intimacy. It also includes emotional infidelity such as lying to your partner about your whereabouts or hiding something from them.
You should always respect your partner’s feelings and trustworthiness. Don’t ever lie to your partner because it could ruin your relationship.
Even if you want to leave your partner, it’s still important to tell him/her why you’re leaving. Otherwise, he/she might misunderstand you and think you’re trying to hurt him/her.
You shouldn’t stay in a bad relationship for long. If you’re unhappy in your current situation, it’s time to look for a new one.
Here are few ways to help you decide whether to stay or leave your partner:
1) Talk to your friends and family about your relationship. They might give you some valuable advice.
2) Ask yourself if you’re happy with your relationship. Are you satisfied with your partner’s behavior? Do you feel loved?
3) Think about your future. What kind of life do you want to live? Where do you want to spend your next holidays? Do you want kids?
4) Make a list of pros and cons of staying with your partner. For example, you might write down that your partner helps you financially, but he/she makes you sad. Or maybe she/he cheats on you, but he/she loves you.
You need to know what’s going on
If you’re breaking up with someone you love, you need to know what’s happening. Otherwise, you won’t be able to handle the situation well.
Here are some questions to ask yourself when deciding whether to end things with someone you love:
1) Do you feel safe?
2) Are you angry at them?
3) Is there any unfinished business between you two?
4) Have you been hurt by this person?
5) Does he/she still care about you?
6) Can you trust him/her again?
7) Will you ever date this person again?
8) What would happen if you broke up with this person right now?
9) Would you regret ending things?
10) Do you still have feelings for this person?
11) Do you want to keep talking to this person?
12) Do you want to stay friends with this person?
13) Do you want to move on?
14) Do you want to try dating this person again?
15) Do you want to go out with this person again?
16) Do you want to continue seeing this person?
17) Do you want to remain friends with this person?
Be honest about it
This is a tough topic because there are two sides to every story. But here goes…
If you’re breaking up with someone you love, be honest about it. Don’t try to hide it or pretend it didn’t happen. Tell them face-to-face, tell them over email, tell them through social media, or just say it out loud.
Don’t keep secrets. Be open and honest about everything. This includes being honest about who broke up with whom, when it happened, and why.
Also, be prepared to hear some pretty harsh words. People tend to hold grudges longer than we realize. So be ready to deal with hurt feelings and angry reactions.
But remember, this person was once your friend, lover, or family member. And no matter how hard it may seem right now, you still care about them.
That means you owe it to yourself to take responsibility for your actions. Even though you were wronged, you must own up to your mistakes.
And finally, don’t let anyone talk you into staying together. No matter how bad things got between you, you should never stay in a relationship where you feel trapped.
No matter how badly you’ve been treated, you deserve better.
Don’t try to pretend like nothing happened
If you’re trying to pretend like nothing happened, you’re going to be miserable. And if you’re miserable, you won’t succeed at breaking up with someone you love. So stop pretending and tell them the truth.
Tell them exactly what you’ve been thinking and feeling. Tell them why you need space. Don’t worry about hurting their feelings. They already feel bad enough.
And remember, when you finally tell them the truth, you’ll feel better too.
Give them enough notice
When breaking up with someone you love, give them enough notice to avoid any awkwardness. Give at least two weeks’ notice to avoid any surprises.
If you’re breaking up with someone who lives far away, consider giving them several days’ notice instead of just one week. This gives them plenty of time to pack up their things and move out.
Also, be prepared to answer questions when you break up with someone. Don’t expect them to ask you directly, though. Instead, prepare some answers ahead of time. Then, when they ask you, you’ll already have the right response ready.