How do you dress to attract a guy?
How do you dress to attract a guy? help me find the answer
in progress 0male, relationship 7 months 1 Answer 26 views 0
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Answer ( 1 )
Dressing to impress is not just about clothes. There are certain ways to present yourself that will help you stand out among others. Here are some tips for dressing to attract a guy.
1) Wear something that shows off your body. A tight top or short skirt will show off your curves and legs while a loose fitting shirt or long pants will emphasize your waistline. Don’t forget to wear heels if you want to look taller.
2) Choose colors that complement one another. For example, wearing black and white together will give a classy appearance. On the contrary, wearing bright colors such as red and yellow will create a fun vibe.
3) Avoid wearing anything too revealing. Guys don’t usually appreciate seeing cleavage or underwear. Even though you might think that showing skin makes you appear sexy, it actually turns off potential partners.
4) Make sure you smell nice. Men are attracted to women who smell good. Use cologne or perfume to enhance your natural scent.
5) Keep your hair neat and tidy. Long hair looks great on women but guys prefer shorter styles. Also, keep your makeup simple and light.
6) Be confident. When meeting a guy for the first time, he may be nervous. Showing confidence will help him relax and enjoy himself.
7) Smile often. Smiling at least once every 10 minutes will boost your mood and make you seem happy.
8) Dress appropriately. Dressing inappropriately will distract a guy from focusing on you.
9) Have fun. Being playful and flirty will also help you win his heart.
10) Ask questions. When talking to a guy, ask questions about his interests, hobbies, career, family, etc. He will appreciate your effort to learn more about him.
The Basics of Attracting Men
Attraction is a funny thing. We’re attracted to things we find attractive, and we tend to be attracted to those who are similar to us. So when you’re trying to attract men, you need to understand these basic principles.
First, you must learn to appreciate yourself. This means accepting your flaws and imperfections. Don’t try to hide them. Instead, embrace them.
Next, you should accept that most guys aren’t going to fall head over heels for you at first sight. They’re not looking for perfection. They just want someone who makes them laugh and brings out the playful side of them.
Finally, you need to realize that there are some qualities that only certain types of men respond to. Some guys prefer women who are confident and outgoing. Others prefer women who are quiet and reserved. And still others prefer women who are shy and introverted.
Once you’ve learned to accept yourself, you can begin attracting men. The following tips will help you attract the type of man you want.
Dress Like You Want To Be Liked
There’s no doubt that dressing well makes you feel better. But does looking good actually help you attract men?
Well, yes and no. Yes, because when you’re dressed nicely, you’re more attractive to others. No, because most guys aren’t interested in women who try too hard to be pretty. They just want to meet girls who are themselves.
If you want to attract guys, you need to show them that you’re comfortable in your own skin. So wear clothes that fit you comfortably and flatter your figure. Wear makeup that looks natural and doesn’t cover every single blemish. And keep your hair short enough to let your face shine through.
Don’t worry about being overdressed or underdressed. Guys appreciate a woman who dresses appropriately for her body type. Don’t overdo it, though. Too many ruffles and bows may turn off guys. Instead, go for simple, classic styles that work for any occasion.
Wear Colorful Clothes
Colorful clothes are attractive to men because they signal fertility. Men subconsciously associate bright colors with women who are fertile and therefore ready to conceive. So when you wear colorful clothing, you’re sending out signals that say, “Hey, baby!”
If you’re not wearing any color at all, you may be perceived as uninterested or unavailable. On the flip side, if you’re wearing too many colors, you risk looking busy and stressed.
To avoid these problems, keep your outfit simple and neutral. Wear only two or three colors, and make them complementary rather than identical. Avoid loud patterns and logos. And remember, don’t go overboard with accessories. Keep it classy.
Avoid Tacky Jewelry
Tacky jewelry is not attractive. Avoid wearing necklaces made out of plastic, fake gemstones, or cheap costume jewelry. Instead, wear real gems and pearls. They’re classy and elegant.
If you’re going to wear jewelry, avoid flashy pieces. Choose simple earrings, rings, and bracelets. And never wear too many at once.
Wear clothes that fit well. Wear clothing that flatters your figure. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different styles and colors. But keep things simple.
Don’t overdo makeup. Too much makeup makes you look overdone and unattractive. Stick to natural looks.
And finally, avoid wearing perfume. Perfume smells great, but it clings to your skin and hair. So when you go outside, you smell like a flower shop.
Instead, use cologne or aftershave. These scents last longer than perfume and won’t leave behind any lingering scent.
Dressing like you want to be liked will help you attract men. And when it comes to attracting men, style matters!