What is the racial makeup of Fayetteville Arkansas?


What is the racial makeup of Fayetteville Arkansas? looking forward to your oppinion

in progress 0
10 months 1 Answer 37 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Fayetteville is located in Northwest Arkansas which is part of the Little Rock metropolitan area. According to the 2010 census, the population of Fayetteville was approximately 100,000.

    The city is home to three universities; University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, Harding University and the University of Central Arkansas. In addition, the city also hosts several colleges including Hendrix College, Southern Nazarene University, and the University of Phoenix.

    There are about 20,000 students enrolled at the University of Arkansas at FAYETTEVILLE. There are also about 10,000 students attending the University of Central Arkansas and 4,500 students attending Harding University.

    According to the U.S Census Bureau, the majority of residents in the city are White Americans (80%). Hispanics/Latinos account for 8% of the population while Blacks represent 12%. Asians and Native American populations make up less than 1% of the total population.

    The City of Fayetteville has a population of about 200,000 residents.

    Fayetteville, AR (population ~200,000) is located in Northwest Arkansas. The city was founded in 1827 and named after Revolutionary War General Nathaniel Pope.

    According to 2010 Census estimates, there were approximately 190,873 residents living within the city limits at the time of the census. This represents a 1% decline since 2000 when the estimated population was 192,913.

    The majority of the population is white (78%), followed by black (12%) and Hispanic (3%). There are also significant numbers of Asian/Pacific Islander (2%) and American Indian/Alaskan Native (1%).

    There are many ethnic restaurants in Fayetteville including Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Greek, Lebanese, Ethiopian, Peruvian, etc.

    The city is home to several colleges including University of Arkansas, Fort Hays State University, Hendrix College, and Johnson Bible College.

    Fayetteville is also home to the National Weather Service Forecast Office.

    About 20% of the city’s residents identify themselves as being from different races.

    Fayetteville, AR is home to over 100,000 residents. About 20% of those residents identify themselves as being of different races. The majority of these residents live in the southern portion of the city.

    There are many reasons why this may be true. One reason is because the majority of the population in Fayetteville is white. Another reason is that there are fewer black businesses than white ones. There are also fewer black churches than white ones.

    Another factor is that most of the schools in Fayetteville are predominately white. This means that students who attend school in Fayetteville are predominantly white.

    Whites represent about 62% of the city’s total population.

    Fayetteville, AR is a majority white community. Whites account for approximately 62 percent of the city’s total population. The remaining 38 percent consists of African Americans (13 percent), Hispanics (11 percent) and Asians (4 percent).

    According to the 2010 Census, there were 7,945 residents living within the city limits of Fayetteville. Of these individuals, 5,817 identified themselves as White, 1,566 identified themselves as Black, 934 identified themselves as Hispanic, and 441 identified themselves as Asian.

    While whites comprise the largest ethnic group in Fayetteville, minorities still play an important role in the local economy. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment rates among minority groups are significantly lower than those of whites. However, this gap is closing due to increasing numbers of college graduates entering the workforce.

    With regard to income, the median household income for Fayetteville was $44,637 in 2014. This figure represents a 2.7 percent decrease since 2000. Median family incomes ranged between $51,000-$61,000 during this period.

    These figures show that the average annual income for families in Fayetteville is relatively high compared to the national average. However, the cost of living in Fayetteville is slightly above the national average.

    Based on the information provided, we estimate that the racial composition of the city of Fayetteville is approximately 63 percent white, 13 percent black, 11 percent Hispanic, and 4 percent Asian.


    The racial makeup of Fentonville is similar to the national average.